Dallas and Fort Worth both have excellent reputations for fine dining; however, there are plenty of restaurants located in Dallas suburbs that have been named to "best lists" as well. Roanoke, TX is well-known for its diverse dining options and has even been dubbed th "Unique Dining Capital of Texas” by the Texas House of Representatives.
The Bishop Arts District in Dallas is loaded with trendy, upscale dining destinations, while Trinity Groves in west Dallas has a “Restaurant Incubator” program designed to support creative new dining ideas.
• Saint-Emilion Restaurant, an upscale destination located in Fort Worth, serves the most authentic French cuisine in the Metroplex. It also tops Zagat's list of the 50 best restaurants in DFW, so you may want to reserve your table ahead of time.
• Babe's Chicken Dinner in Roanoke is a family restaurant with a casual atmosphere where children are always welcome and the chicken and homemade biscuits are legendary.
• DFW has a well-earned reputation for excellent steakhouses, and it's hard to go wrong with any of the big names. We'll go with Pappas Bros Steakhouse, which tops D Magazine's rankings of best steakhouses in the city.
• Seafood more your speed? No problem! Sea Breeze Fish Market and Grille, located in Plano, is known for its fresh seafood, welcoming atmosphere, and daily chef's specials.
• DFW does the uncooked seafood thing, too. Tei-An, in the Dallas Arts District, offers fresh sushi, homemade noodles, and a rooftop cocktail bar for after dinner fun.
• When you combine Brazilian flavors with fresh Texas beef, you get a meal that you won't soon forget. Texas de Brazil does that combo better than anyone.
There are endless dining options to explore in the Dallas Fort Worth real estate markets. Find your home in this foodie's paradise by contacting our team of luxury REALTORS® at RE/MAX DFW Associates.
Start a New Search for lifestyle luxury homes. >>